Physical Therapy | Occupational Therapy | Speech-Language Therapy
LifeCare will serve as a healthcare partner to restore function and give patients the confidence to manage symptoms and improve quality of life. Our programs are:
Convenient: Our unique “Mobile Clinic Model” provides therapy in the home or at a location of choice. This mode of delivery provides the highest clinical outcomes at the lowest cost.
Effective: Research proven intervention to move a patient from lower to higher levels of mobility and ADL Independence. Home Assessment, Patient & Caregiver Education and development of a Maintenance Program are always included in all services.
LifeCare Benefits Patients & Practice
Benefits to Patient
- Increased mobility and stamina;
- Improved quality of life and functional independence;
- Reduced risk for falls, injury and institutionalization;
- One-on-one care in the comfort of a patient’s home or clinic;
- Services provided by therapists with advanced training;
- Family and caregiver training and education;
- Home and environmental safety assessment.
Benefits to Practice
- Reduced medical services utilization;
- Improved ratings in HEDIS and Star measures;
- Lowered healthcare costs;
- Reduced risk for hospitalization;
- Continuous monitoring of health status;
- Improved patient satisfaction with provider care services;
- Routine reporting of status with measurable outcomes;
- Evidence-based intervention with proven efficacy.
Refer with Confidence
LifeCare is accredited by AAAASF – the gold standard in accreditation for rehabilitation agencies.